Friday, April 3, 2015

Life Lately

Drinks at my friend's wedding in NYC 

 The perfect romper for spring
Changing up the hair a bit

Getting into trouble at Fab'rik

Daily fix

Gorgeous sunset in NYC

 Delicious pastries at the mothership (Laduree)

Beautiful floral arrangements at the wedding

 I guess I really like fitting room pictures....

Running into blogger friends at Svelte fitness (get your first class free with code nicoletothenines)

Follow along on Instagram

Happy Friday!! Thanks so much for all of your suggestions on how to wear my floral skirt yesterday.  I'm looking forward to trying them out!

Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Tab & EricaRachel the Hat, and Style Elixir 

Keep up with everything on Instagram and Bloglovin' 

3 comments:

  1. Love these snaps. Fun to keep up with you a little.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an insta recap!! ok, that tuxedo blazer in your first pic, I need that!! where from??

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    Northern Lights – Southern Belles

    ReplyDelete

Sharing