Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring!







Jacket: Gap, 40% off with code NEW
Dress: JOA, sold out, similar skirt options (here, here, here - 50% off!)
Shoes: Saint Laurent, similar
Purse: Marc Jacobs, similar
Ring: Margaret Elizabeth via Rocks Box - get your first month of Rocks Box free with code nicoletotheninesxoxo
Earrings: Boutique find, similar
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (here, here, similar, similar)

I hope you had a great Easter weekend!  My family always gets together for brunch/dinner and we usually spend the day reconnecting.  I'm very close to my parents and appreciate any time we can spend together.  We all get so busy that it is great to spend quality time together.   I hope you were able to enjoy the weekend as well.

I bought this dress during the last big Piperlime sale and while I really like it, I was a little surprised at how short the under skirt is!  I'm only 5'2 and this dress would be indecent on someone much taller than me.   It was final sale, but thankfully it was such a great deal.  I'm sure I can find a few places to wear it over the spring/summer.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Shop the post and similar items below





Keep up with everything on Instagram and Bloglovin' 


18 comments:

  1. I love this dress! I've seen the skirt options, but not the dress. Don't you hate it when things are boarder line too short on you? I'm like how are real people supposed to wear this!? Looks fab!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we so had the same idea for outfits over the weekend! Lol! You're lucky that you're petite because I could see this dress definitely showing a lil' much on anyone else. You look gorgeous! PS I can't wait to see your new hair color!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique dress and of course that statement necklace completes the look. You look stunning!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so cool! Love the detailed bottom!
    xoxo - katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. So pretty and spring perfect. Great styling!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a chic dress! Perfection!

    Ann
    www.stepinsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a few dresses that I love during the last big sale as well and can't believe I missed this one. I love the open window pane and at first glance did not even notice the shorter length of the under skirt. It looks very classy and feminine on you! Hope you had a wonderful Easter! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool dress! I love the skirt detail. Perfect for Easter. You look beautiful.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the denim jacket with this and the uniqueness of the skirt overlay. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this dress, its got a windowpane kinda style to it but with a fun peek a boo element!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aha! This is one of those times when not being tall works out to our benefit. Love this dress on you, Nicole! It's so eye-catching with the weaved overlay. Glad you had a great Easter, girl.

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is stunning on you, you look amazing lady.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boy! What an absolutely stunning look, Nicole! I love everything about that white dress and the addition of the statement necklace is perfection!
    Red Reticule | Three Faces of a Woman

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what an amazing dress, it's such a stand-out piece!! You look amazing and loving all of your accessories!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That LWD is stunning Nicole and I love the mint necklace over it. Hope you had a lovely Easter.

    Welcome by. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an awesome cage skirt on that dress. What a lucky snag from the Piperlime sale! I love your jewelry and the bright pop of color from your bag.
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my Mint Julep Boutique giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing