Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Caped Crusader






Jacket: Fab'rik, similar for $25
Top: Loft, old, similar
Jeans: c/o Spanx (on sale!)
Necklace: Kendra Scott
Earrings: C. Wonder
Clutch: Clare V.
Ring: Margaret Elizabeth via Rocks Box, get your first month free with code nicoletotheninesxoxo
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (here, similar, similar)
Sunglasses: Target


You guys all know that I love a great blazer (and I need a new one like I need a hole in the head...).  But when my favorite associate at Fab'rik texted me about this jacket, I knew I had to have it!  Giving my number him has been so dangerous for my bank account...   This jacket is such a fun statement piece that will look great with jeans (above) or a cute long-sleeve dress.  I'm slightly annoyed that the versions I found and linked to above are less than I paid, but I'm always happy to support one of my favorite local boutiques.  Hopefully, one of you can take advantage of the great deal!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Shop the post and similar items below



Keep up with everything on Instagram and Bloglovin' 

15 comments:

  1. Amazing look! I always love black and white and you nailed it here!
    Red Reticule | Three Faces of a Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, you look entirely too chic! Absolutely adore that cape and the fact that you kept the rest of the look relatively simple.

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cape is gorgeous and so perfect with the pops of green from the necklace!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, Loving the sunglasses and the white jeans!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your monochromatic caped look! And I love that pop of color in your necklace! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun cape - can't wait to see how else you style it.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! I tell you what that Fabrik boutique gets me in so much trouble! You look great in this jacket. What a fun wardrobe piece.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the best blazers and jeans seriously :)

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the contemporary chic blazer!! :D

    Happy April!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love that cute tassel necklace! great outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply adore this outfit! You paid so much attention to the details! Everything goes perfectly with each other! Love the necklace with the pop of color and the leopard skirt is stunning! Great post <3

    Kisses from Hungary xoxo

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, that cape is PERFECTION! Gorgeous!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. We definitely had capes on the brain for our posts this week! You can never go wrong with that type of statement piece. Just beautiful!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. We definitely had capes on the brain for our posts this week! You can never go wrong with that type of statement piece. Just beautiful!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. what do girls think of guys wearing skinny jeans?
    cheap skinny jeans for women

    ReplyDelete

Sharing