Friday, December 19, 2014

New Year's Eve Outfit Ideas




Hover on the products to get more info

Happy Friday!!  Today is my last day of work for the year and I'm looking forward to a little time with family and friends to relax, recharge and reflect of the past year while making plans for next year. 

I know I'm jumping ahead, but NYE is a pretty big holiday for my friends and myself.  My high school friends and I have spent the past 16 NYE together and this year we will be in DC to bring in the New Year.  We've done everything from celebrating in our parents basements in high school to fancy all-inclusive parties at a hotel.  For us, it really doesn't matter what we do as long as we are together.  However, I never turn down a chance to dress up.  I've pulled together three outfit options for a glam NYE (or any remaining holiday parties).  Which is your favorite?

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!


Keep up with everything on Instagram and Bloglovin'



22 comments:

  1. I think the sweater skirt combination is my favorite! That is what I am leaning toward this year. Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney and Blaire! I really like that combo also!

      Delete
  2. Great looks! I keep wanting a jumpsuit. I feel like it could be a pretty versatile item.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy Ann! You could definitely rock a jumpsuit!

      Delete
  3. I love those picks! That Peter Pan collar dress is so fun! i love the sweater and skirt combo as well!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that strapless jumpsuit. I sent a friend a link to the exact same one when she quizzed me about holiday outfits!

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Ann Taylor dress & jumpsuit! Great picks Nicole!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going the sequined route!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great ideas for NY Outfits. The middle one is my favorite. That is a classy black jump-suit.

    Wishing you a great last weekend before Christmas, Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in LOVE with that first dress - so cute!

    Lauren | Disco Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I'm loving that strapless jumpsuit! So chic and elegant!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe the new year is coming so soon. I must say I'm drawn to the jumpsuit.


    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. so adorable! hope you’ll stop by for my latest post love!

    http://www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing Christmas outfit in those recent blogs I visit and now I'm seeing already an outfit for New Year! Time flies so fast! Anyway, I love the outfit in the middle :)

    Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing